If you are quite a socialite, and have discussed a boudoir session with your friends, it could be worth considering a Boudoir Party Night! Whether in the Studio or at a selected home, it can be great fun.
What to expect from a Party Night?
- It means we can have a longer Portrait session. We need to ensure that you all have sufficient time and variety of shoots
- Whilst one is having her shoot, the others can help each other get changed and style hair – swapping jewellery or shoes to make different outfits.
- It gives you time to chill between your shoots – maybe drinks and nibbles are arranged! Being in the company of friends is relaxing and can boost your confidence. And if you’re a little shy then a dressing gown is all that is needed!
- Being in a ‘home’ will be more relaxing for all of you, rather than in the Studio ante-room. You can play the music you like and relax on the Sofa until your call for the shoot.
- And the shoot is just you and the photographer – otherwise you will all have the fit of the giggles
If you are concerned that your home might not be quite suitable, then we can meet prior to the sitting and discuss the places we will use. All you need is a window for soft lighting, a door to lean against, a chair to relax in, or pose with. Professional photographers see a lot of potential in the most unusual places, so don’t dismiss your at-home boudoir session until we have taken a look.
Contact Dean to discuss your sitting further. This is the time.
Our studio is at the junction of the M6/M61/M65 – so your North West home is likely to be well within our reach!